Located a stones-throw from Bondi Beach, this Art Deco classic will make a perfect home for a buyer looking for location, tranquillity and style - immersed in the heart of Bondi Beach. If you're an investor - enjoy fantastic yields and year round demand.
Positioned at the rear of the building enjoying privacy and plenty of natural light, you'll love the high ceilings, separate kitchen and living areas, and scope for adding your own touch.
* Fantastic street appeal (well maintained common areas)
* 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom (2nd bedroom/study)
* Privacy & security (intercom entry)
* Abundance of natural light (glorious sunshine)
* Scope to add your personal touch
* 3 x parking permits (yes 3!) permitted by Waverley Council
This apartment has been held for over 20 years by the current owner. The next buyer will surely cherish it as much as she has.
Potential rent: $650 - $725 per week. Currently tenanted so please respect the access times as much as we can (but happy to showcase with decent notice)
Levies - $860 p/q including water
Council - $282 p/q (approx)
** Company Title Building (unrestricted - meaning you can rent out anytime) with a Strata Manager in place
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools