This first floor, Art Deco apartment has wonderful fresh interiors & fittings and simplicity, a place to create a 'home.'
Walk into beautiful timber floors, high ceilings, modern kitchen (gas) + dishwasher, and have an inviting living/dining room to ease the end of your day into. The master bedroom is quite simply, spacious, with a 2nd bedroom or study available adjacent.
Then you have the internal laundry, modern bathroom (with bath) and the 3rd bedroom, also with built in robes (separate from the front 2 bedrooms)
All windows look out into 'greenery' and you don't feel boxed in like so may apartments these days.
Further features include:
* 2 double bedrooms (built-ins) plus a separate study/nursery/3rd bedroom (also with b/ins!)
* Large kitchen, chef's gas cooker, stainless steel appliances
* Spacious living room, with high ornate ceilings & large opening to the kitchen
* Fresh white-tiled bathroom, bath and frameless glass shower
* Elegant proportions, polished floorboards, plantation shutters
One of 12 in a classic Art Deco block, the "Studley" will appeal to both the fairer sex and the male ego - a sturdy building with character. If Sean Connery was a building, this is he!
Superbly located 100m to the harbour foreshore and a level stroll to celebrated waterfront eateries, Rose Bay Wharf and Plumer Road village - you will find everything you need close by.
Contact Daniel/Sharon - 0423 333 768 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications - please apply online via 1form.com.au
Available - On or after 1st December 2018
Lease - minimum 6 months, ideally 12 months
Viewings - as advertised or by appointment
Pets - sorry, no
* photos taken c. October 2018
Elevate Property Group - "Your investment. Our Priority."
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools