102 square metres of sweet open-plan apartment living.
Both bedrooms are great sizes, both with built in wardrobes. Then you have seamless kitchen with island bench top and separate dining area for that cook in you. Move on to the elegant bathroom, with that prized separate bath and shower scenario. Then you have the balcony overlooking the pool with that crucial north aspect.
Need we say more? Ok, we will - the apartment also has a much valued secure lock up garage that is remote controlled. You can actually park another car off street in front of the garage.
Further features include
* A separate Laundry - dedicated spot downstairs
* Ceaser Stone bench tops with Bosch appliances
* Separate dining and living areas
* Reverse cycle air conditioning
* Balcony overlooking the pool
* Long term tenants desired
Comment from current tenant "I can honestly say that the last 2 years living here have been wonderful and we really would have stayed for a long time had we not been buying."
It is a relatively small block (2 separate blocks) and having secure intercom access you feel at home as you pull up to this well maintained block. Enjoying a communal pool on a hot summers day and well tended common gardens as well, we can safely say you will enjoy being a resident amongst the neighbours.
THE LOCATION - some nearby amenities include;
* Centennial Parklands is only a stroll away
* University of New South Wales
* Prince of Wales Hospital
* Lock up your car and take a bus or the newly built tram when that completes
Contact - Sharon/Daniel 0423 333 768 or email email@example.com
Inspections - please register via enquiry form
Applications - 1form.com.au only
Pets - No, sorry
Lease Term - 6/12 months (ideally 12 +)
* living room photo with virtual furniture taken November 2018