We are delighted to present this impressive apartment, now available to purchase. With breathtaking, uninterrupted (and never to be built out) views of Tamarama and the epic Pacific Ocean, you will get lost in your gaze reaching far and beyond. This gem of an opportunity admittedly needs some upgrades, but the world is your oyster when it comes to making this property to your own tastes.
Further features include:
* No common walls
* Abundance of natural light
* 'Listen' to the waves roll on in
* 2 good sized bedrooms with views
* Open plan living and views from most areas
* All-important lockup garaging + park in front of LUG
* LARGE storage area on title, in front of garaging
* Good sized living room balcony and main bedroom with balcony also
* An unfinished product (internal of unit), so designing the dream is over to you
THE BUILDING - "Gaerloch Manor"
Positioned in a secure, boutique building of only 4 luxury apartments, this is surely the prime spot in the building to purchase. Newly renovated, with glorious views and low maintenance common areas, this Strata building is ready to go.
There isn't a great deal to say that locals shouldn't know already!
For those who aren't familiar with the area, coastal walks, trendy eateries and personalities galore make this a location that is the envy of most and one that few can enjoy. Some key highlights:
* Views of Mackenzie Bay, Tamarama
* Walking distance to Tamarama Reserve & SLSC
* Walk to Mackenzies Point or a little further to Icebergs
…and an interesting tidbit:
Gaer - means Fort in Welsh
Loch - means lake in Scottish & Gaelic.
Auction - 27th April, 2019 @ 1100am
Contact - Daniel Bligh - 0414 203 264 / (02) 8315 2070
Price guide - $2,200,000
Strata Manager - Civium Strata / 1300 724 256
Viewings - as advertised
Council: $481.63 p/q
Sydney Water: $172.04 p/q
Strata Levies: $4,322.2 p/q
Elevate Property - "Your investment. Our Priority."
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools