With 215sqm of internal space, this 5 bed family home is located in the heart of Bondi Beach, just 5 minutes walk to the sand, yet set back in the quiet community of Roscoe St away from traffic noise - a tranquil escape from visiting beachgoers.
Harris Farm, Woolworths and IGA are all short walks away and the cosmopolitan hub of Hall St is around the corner; boasting specialty stores, cafés and restaurants.
With high ceilings and period features, this classic federation home is seamlessly connected with a well-crafted modern renovation that opens up the rear with a considered floor plan.
Upon entry, you will be surprised by the generous proportions.
The front section (circa 1912) has three downstairs bedrooms that flow into a comfortable living area with high stamped ceilings.
Flowing past a bathroom and laundry the house opens up into a spacious modern, well-appointed kitchen and spreads into a second living/dining area with side and back doors that spill into the garden.
An outdoor lounge area can be opened up with an electric pergola that automatically closes when it rains. Beyond that, a spacious lawn and easy-care garden gives ample room for active families.
The side walkway with secure access offers a long secluded garden with a handy garden shed.
You will find a fourth bedroom or study with a large private balcony - a perfect retreat for working from home (or from the kids!).
The master bedroom with walk-in robe adjoins a large second bathroom.
Tucked away beyond the master bedroom are not 1 but 2 walk-in storage rooms that are generously sized, well-lit and secure.
- Stunning Bondi Beach 2-storey home
- 5 large bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Generous open plan living & dining
- Caesar Stone gas-equipped kitchen
- Large lawn & covered outdoor areas
- 2 carparks* and massive storage
- Reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Perfect position for family activities
AUCTION - 31ST OCTOBER, ON SITE: 12PM SHARP
* A 2nd park is available to Bondi homeowners in front of their own driveways in accordance with Waverley Council guidelines. Two further Residential Parking Permits are also available from Waverley Council for street parking near the property.
** Agent interest
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Surface